Sing&Grow is a national, evidence-based music therapy program providing services for young children and their families.
Programs focus on strengthening family relationships, building capacity in parents to support their children’s development in the early years of life, and encouraging the use of music within communities.
- Sing&Grow started in partnership with Playgroup Queensland in 2001, and expanded Nationally in 2005
- Sing&Grow is partially funded by The Australian Government Department of Social Services
- Since 2005, over 10 000 families had participated in Sing&Grow programs across 800 sites nationally, and we continue to provide services nationally to around 2000 families each year
- Services are facilitated by Registered Music Therapists, with additional Sing&Grow training
- Group Programs (Weekly Sessions)
- Home Visits
- Community Engagement Sessions
- Community Partnerships
- Facility-Based Partnerships
- Please note that not all services are available in all locations and some may only be available through a brokering system.